Saturday 21 April 2012



The Cotswolds - land of green fields, manor houses and thatched-roof villages, where the screams of ancient massacres linger in the leafy woods, faeries weave sadistic spells, and pagan gods stir beneath the moonlit hills . . . This frightening new anthology, the second in a series seeking to spread horror all over the British Isles, contains chilling tales by Ramsey Campbell, Simon Clark, Alison Littlewood, Gary McMahon, Reggie Oliver, Joel Lane and other award-winning masters and mistresses of the macabre.


So- here is the latest Terror Tales Collection from Gray Friar Press and much to my amazement, I've got a story in it! I've not read the other stories in here yet, as I'm still waiting for my copy! However,  I'm absolutely delighted to be listed among some big-hitters from the horror world.


The previous Terror Tales collection, Terror Tales from the Lake District, was an absolute cracker, and I'm confident that this one will be just as good. Anyway, for anybody who likes good horror, it's got to be one for the collection!


I don't think it's available for the kindle, but you can get it in paperback from amazon and it's available now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment